Friday, March 4, 2011

أقول


Wanna be a man

for only her

her superman

Wanna be a hero

in my own eyes

i unique guru

Wanna have my castle

a small appartment

filled with joy

wanna have the posture

the shape

the fine muscle

Wanna restore my will

my appeal

my tendancies

n yes o yes

i will

Wanna live my day

with a great outcome

with a sincere heart

with tears

why not

but the happy ones

with large commitment

n when i sleep

hip hip HURRAY

Wanna look in the mirror

be proud

be thankful

be grateful

be smiling

Wanna die

well, someday i will

HAPPY

cuz i left wat i wanna leave

did wat i wanna do

cared for whom deserved

performed my duty

reached my top limits

earned my honor

i will die

feelin fresh inside

happy on the outside

will end to start

from plaesure

to pleasure

Wanna be

Can be

I WILL

4 comments:

Ghada said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Gmda awe ya Mostafa :)

Israà A. Youssuf said...

nice one :))

مصطفى محمد said...

Ghada

:)

أشكرك على مرورك و تعليقك
والله زمان

شكرا

:)

مصطفى محمد said...

Israa

thanx for readin n commentin

:)